What Is Self Help for All?
It is an inclusive program for any individual, business, or organization that wants to eliminate the stresses that come with personal or professional conflicts. It is the business that teaches self-management when dealing with negative emotions and circumstances. It is also the program that models leadership with integrity.
“These books and worksheets truly have assisted in shifting family patterns of addiction and abuse. They have been life changing for me and my family.” Deb D.
Who is Self Help Skills for?
It’s for those who are receiving services for self improvement, and for those rendering the service. This course and resource is for anyone who wants to help kids and families be safe by using their own example.
- It is for therapists and counselors who want their clients to be successfully prepped for next levels of self-awareness and improvement.
- It is for the person who is tired of doing the same thing over and over again and is ready for a different result.
- It is for leaders who are driven to lead by example rather than force.
- It is for parents and teachers who understand the principles of teaching for duplication.
- It is for people who are ready to let go of blaming others for their problems.
What are the Results of the Process?
It depends on what your personal needs and goals are for self improvement.
- If you’re an employer, your employees will focus on solutions versus problems.
- If you’re a teacher your students will take more responsibility for managing themselves and learning.
- If you are a parent your children will have better skills for problem solving and coping with life’s challenges.
“I can see my grand children’s attitudes and ask them questions about their behaviors that they can answer without feeling as if I’m scolding them or berating them.” K. L.